In today’s world, with so many negative influences, there are more and more kids being the victim of cyberbullying and also sexual harassment. The best way you can keep an eye on your kids is by installing the parental control or phone monitoring app on your children’s device. There are many apps available that will do the work. We will see the top 10 apps which will be a perfect and the best phone monitoring app that you can go with.
#1 JJSPY: The Most Real-Time Cell Phone Monitoring Solution
Without a doubt, the best parental control and phone monitoring app which also works on stealth mode is JJSPY. JJSPY comes with a bunch of features and when you install the tool on the target device, it is completely invisible. No one will be able to detect the app which you just installed. The other reason why JJSPY is the best and tops the list is because of its live screen streaming and live camera streaming options. You can see the live streaming of the screen anytime you want. Also, you can turn on the camera. Not to mention, the app also helps to spy on all the application and save the keystrokes of the keyboard. The app is available on both Android as well as on iPhone.
- You will get a built-in keylogger. A keylogger will save all the things that the target user will type on their phone. Also, it will store all the passwords in plain text.
- JJSPY gives you access to all the apps. You can see which app they are using and you can also see what they are doing in the app.
- As we have already discussed, the phone monitoring app is 100% undetectable.
- You can turn on the camera, live screen stram and also see the Current live location of the device.
- The UI is very simple and easy to use. Also, it is one of the most affordable apps you can go with.
#2 mSpy: Monitoring Software for Parental Control
Our next alternative for the phone monitoring app is mSpy. mSpy has been in the industry for a quite lot of time and people would already be knowing it. mSpy provides all the necessary features you will need starting from apps usage stats to call log stats. Just like most of the apps, there is a keylogger that comes along with the tool. You can easily keep an eye on all the applications and also their chats. Therefore, it becomes a choice for many people who are looking for a parental control application for their Android smartphone or iPhone device.
- The application gives you access to all the app usage and tracking.
- You can also see the live GPS location of the target device
- There is a family kit option available which is basically the complete solution for both Android and IOS devices.
- The pricing of the tool is not directly stated. You will have to enter your email address in order to get the pricing. This is a bit irritating. They should mention all the things directly on their website.
#3 FlexiSPY: Monitoring Software for Computers, Mobile Phones and Tablets
FlexiSPY is another tool that can purchase. Unlike most of the tools, you can get this phone monitoring app on any of the devices. Yes, the tool is not only available in Android and IOS but you can also buy the same thing for many other devices such as Mac, Windows, iPad, etc. Therefore, for the people who are looking to control their kid’s entire internet activity can surely choose this tool. Moreover, there are features that will give you dashboard alerts and also you can take screenshots directly from the application.
- The tool gives you a complete solution for all the devices.
- There is a location tracker tool.
- You can get the call logs, as well as the logs from all the application, installed
- Moreover, you will get sim change notification which is not present in many of the tools.
- You can also get various other spy tools from their spy shop.
- In the same way, there are some of the cons. The main cons here are the pricing of the app. The pricing of the app is high.
#4 XNSPY: all-in-one Parental and Employee Monitoring Software
If you still haven’t found one of the applications for phone monitoring, you should check out XNSPY. When it comes to the stealth mode, the application manages to get into the top list of our list. XNSPY has all the features you are looking for in a phone monitoring app. You can easily spy on messenger and also on the phone logs. The GPS tracker will help you to get the details of the current location of the user. The best part about the application is the remote control. You can turn on or turn off anything on the target device with this remote control.
- There is a remote control which you can control directly from the dashboard
- You will get lots of phone, SMS, application usage, etc
- The application can also record all the surround sound directly on your device.
- You can get this tool at a very affordable rate and also there are two plans available that you can choose from.
- The option for live streaming and certain features like that are missing in this app.
- Along with this, you will have to compromise with some of the other features.
#5 SpyHuman: The All in One Android Monitoring Solutions
If you want to spy on an iPhone device, you will have to scroll down. This tool is only available on Android and works well without rooting the Android phone. There is a trial version that comes along with it. The phone monitoring app has easy installation and you can install it with ease. For the people who are still facing the issues with installation, you can surely use their support. They have 24 hours support with 7 days a week. Therefore, you will get whatever you want.
- There is a trial version available
- The phone monitoring app has all the other features such as you can monitor all the call details, SMS, as well as you can track location and browsing activity.
- The installation process is extremely easy and they also give you 24/7 support whenever you need it.
- There is a live recording option but there isn’t any live screen streaming by which you can easily see which app they are currently using
- The app is only available on Android smartphones and not on an iPhone device.
#6 TiSPY: Premium Parental Monitoring Software for Android
Our next choice for the phone monitoring app is TiSPY. TiSPY has various plans that you can choose from. Their basic plan will include some of the features which are perfect for the people who just want to keep a slight eye on their children. However, if you want the full parental control, you can surely choose from various other two plans available. The application is available on Android and on Windows. Unlike most of the apps, here the combination is different, you won’t get the tool for iPhone but for Windows.
- There are three plans for you to choose from which is great as you can save some money here.
- The tool is also available on Windows.
- You will get all the phone monitoring features over here that you are looking for.
- Without a doubt, it is the best parental control app but when it comes to spying and monitoring, it lacks some of the features. Hence, you should consider different options if you want full saying features.
- It is not available on the iPhone.
#7 MxSpy: Remotely Track and Control Any Activity on Android
MxSpy can also be a great alternative due to the friendly remote control. Also, the next best thing about this phone monitoring app is that it is extremely easy to setup. You can easily view texts, check out their file manager and the photos they have captured. Moreover, it also gives you access to GPS tracking as well as to all the browser history. The main reason why people love this particular app is because of the less installation time.
- You can install the tool in less than 3 minutes
- It will give you access to all the chats in device from SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook, as well as from all the other apps such as Line, Skype, etc
- There are 3 plans that you can choose from. Each of the plans will give you a discount if you plan to go for a long time. For instance, choosing 12 months plan is cheaper than going with monthly payment.
- Although, there are various plans the basic plan is costly and doesn’t give you many features for you to go with.
#8 XPSPY: Watching Over Your Kids, Supervising Your Employees’ Performance
XPSPY is our next phone monitoring app that you can take a look at. XP Spy allows you to spy on any of the devices as soon as you install the application on their mobile phone. You can spy on their chats and calls. Moreover, there is a GPS tracker that will give the most precise location of the target device. There are several plans available that you can choose from. Each of the plans has limited access.
- There are several plans that you can choose from. This is good if you are having certain requirements.
- In the same way, you will get the spying features for all the apps which is great.
- The application has all the parental control and it can even be the best phone monitoring app but when it comes to spying features, it lacks many of them.
#9 SpyStealth: Monitor Your Child’s or Employee’s Smartphone and Tablet Usage
SpyStealth is a phone monitoring app that is 100% invisible. As the name says, it is mainly focused on hiding the app. Not to mention, the app can also spy on all the applications and the phone logs. As we are seeing from a couple of apps, even this phone monitoring app has 3 plans. The good part is that there will be some discount going on which you can take advantage of. The app also lets you set the password to lock the device.
- There are several plans available
- You can even get the phone support whenever you want
- Therefore, you can view the screen whenever you want. The GPS tracker will help you to see the location
- The basic plan is really not useful at all. You will only get access to a couple of features. So, the people who are thinking to go with the basic plan should drop the idea.
#10 Appmia: Track All Mobile Device Activities and Control It Remotely
The last phone monitoring app that you can go with is Appmia. Appmia lets you spy on all the applications including all the chat messenger and various other apps. You can see the details and logs from the live control panel available in their account. In other words, whichever activity is performed in the target mobile device, App Mia will automatically fetch them and then you can see it directly from their dashboard.
- You can block the apps that you want.
- The application also gives you all the surround recording which you can use to know where your kid is.
- Moreover, there is a GPS tracker and you can also see the call history.
- Although there are two plans available that you can choose from when it comes to the first basic plan, all you can do is see the app installed and address book. However, this plan is free but it is pretty useless. You can only use to see the UI and check out the live working of App Mia.
To conclude, these are some of the applications that run in complete stealth mode and helps you to monitor the phone activity whenever you want with ease. The most important feature over here is the live screen streaming. So, make sure that the phone monitoring app that you have chosen has these features. Also, we are not able to cover all the features of the apps. So, you can check out their official website to know more about the features as well as their pricing.